Putzmeister history from 1991 to 1995
- Joint venture company Putzmeister Japan founded after selling PM equipment in Japan since 1964.
- Introduction of the MSx - a dismountable mixer-pump for indoor- and outdoor plasters.
- Foundation of "Putzmeister Racine", second branch in the US.
- World record: 532 m high - rise concrete conveying at the power station "Riva del Garda", Italy.
- Foundation of the "Putzmeister Berlin" branch in Berlin / Basdorf.
- Putzmeister Mörtelmaschinen is becoming an independent sector in the new Putzmeister-building.