Putzmeister history from 1996 to 2000
- Opening of the 3rd Putzmeister manufacturing "hub" Putzmeister Shanghai, China.
- Foundation of 'Putzmeister Gera branch, the service-base in the new federal states.
- Putzmeister is turning nto a joint-stock company.
- New world record: 2015m pumping distance in Le Refrain / France.
- Skywash service-robots in service with Lufthansa for outside cleaning of jumbo planes.
- The MP 25 takes the place of the successful MSx and sets new standards with manageability and mixing-quality.
- Putzmeister Japan moves into new premises in the north of Tokyo.
- The founder of the company Dipl.-Ing. Karl Schlecht retires from the operative business and becomes chairman of the supervisory Board.
- Putzmeister America, Brazil and Spain are enlarging there production capacities, resp. constructing new buidlings.
- PM systems engineering constructs the KOS 25100, a piston pump for the dredging of lakes and rivers with an output up to 250 m³/h.
- Delivery of the 1000th Pumi, truckmixer concrete pump.
- Construction of the pump storage unit Goldisthal in Thuringia. Most different tunnel concreting and spraying equipment as well as Telebelt in operation.
- All stationary concrete pumps are available in a super sound-proof version for the use in city centres.
- In Japan, 3 mammoth double piston pumps type KOS 25200 with output rates up to 500 m³/h are in use at extraction of land.