Putzmeister history from 2001 to 2005
- Presentation of the new M 46 with diagonal substructure TRDI and the new 4 section arm for more flexibility on construction sites.
- Development of the Ergonic Boom Control (EBC). The pump driver controls now all boom movements with just one joy stick.
- The new M 36 with Z-folding is introduced on Bauma 2001 in Munich.
- Introduction of the M 58 on substructure TRDV 250 mounted on a 6-axle-chassis for the US market.
- Development of the MX 39 stationary placing boom without counterweight for deployment in a land recovery project in Japan, likewise an MX 38 without counterweight.
- Further development of the trailer concrete pump BSA 1002 Multi as an all-round machine for delivering concrete and for synchronised wet concrete spraying.
- Successful market launch of the BSA 702, a machine for delivering fine-grained concrete, self-levelling screed and for wet spray jobs.
- Further development of the EOC (Ergonic Output Control) for concrete pumps.
- Co-operation with the Swiss group SIKA AG and re-development of the former Wetkret WKM now SIKA-PM 500 as a tunnel spray machine.
- Development of the Autocor (Automatic Concrete placing on Rail) machine for pre-fabricated jobs.
- Introduction of the new worm pump SP 11 Beliso.
- The high-pressure pump HSP 25.100 was re-developed for use in the mining sector.
- Introduction of further elements in control systems such as the EPS (Ergonic Pump System) and the core pump HLS, a large-volume double-piston pump with a delivery cylinder diameter of 250 mm in truck-mounted concrete pumps.
- Introduction of the 6-sectioned M 62.
- Reorganisation of the Putzmeister AG into 4 business areas Concrete Technology (PCT), Mortar Technology (PMT), Water Technology (PWT) and Industry Technology (PIT).
- PM gets the order to deliver machines, placing booms and delivery pipelines for the Burj Dubai. For this a new super high pressure pump BSA 14000 SHPD for concrete pressure over 300 bars has to be developed.
- Introduction of the M 20-4 and the M 42-5.
- Continued development of the tried and tested Telebelt TB 105 in a new TB 110.
- Introduction of a PUMI 31.89 S, a PUMI with a placing boom of 31m.
- Development of the Triplex pump of the conveying of mineral raw materials.