Putzmeister history from 2006 to 2010
- Relocation of the growing Putzmeister Russia into larger premises in the north of Moscow.
- Foundation of the new representation office in Dubai.
- Acquisition of Strobl Beschichtungstechnik GmbH in Biberach, Germany as an addition to the product program with all products to cover the specific requirements of the painting and decorating trade.
- Additional product developments such as hot water high pressure trailers for up to 2,800 bar and aggregates up to 250 HP were launched.
- Putzmeister acquires delivery line manufacturer Esser.
- Putzmeister AG gained the Bauma Innovation Award 2007 of the German construction industry in 2 categories.
- Putzmeister-founder Karl Schlecht was awarded with the Karlsruhe Innovation Award of the "Institute for Technology and Management in Construction".
- Acquisition of Allentown Equipment, a manufacturer of wet and dry process Shotcrete equipment for the refractory, pool, underground, repair and new construction industries, situated in Allentown PA, USA.
- From February 21st, 2008 Putzmeister AG has changed it's corporate form into Putzmeister Concrete Pumps GmbH.
- Putzmeister celebrates the 50th anniversary with two new world records: 601 m high-rise pumping at Burj Dubai and the presntation of the M 70-5, the world's biggest boom. What a great anniversary!
- In 2009 Putzmeister Concete Pumps has been restructured into regional organizations The Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Putzmeister Solid Pumps has been founded serving the customers in the special field of industrial applications.
- The Launch of BSF 49-5 in Shanghai was the result of the first common development of a joint team of German and Chinese engineers of Putzmeister.
- New development of a new Trans Mix system extends the range mobile mixing and delivery systems where all necessary materials such as water, sand, binder, polystyrene insulation, fibres, and liquid concrete additives are stored on board in special repositories.
- BAUMA with big PM booth and innovations in all PM marketfields.
- First time presentation of Machines made in China (M 49 on 4 axle truck) and India (BSA 1004) for global marketing.
- Burj Dubai Opening the tallest building on earth
- New “global road permit” for Telebelt on semitrailer
- New big Putzmeister truck mounted concretepump “Luftikus” with extra low hopper and better stability
- WOC Las Vegas proves Putzmeister as number one in a depressed market. Nearby pumping at spectacular Hoover dam bridge construction site.