Putzmeister history from 2011 to 2012
- Five Putzmeister truck-mounted concrete pumps are used in Fukushima to support the cooling of the destroyed nuclear reactor. Due to the large booms the water can be precisely fed to where it is required and from a large distance. Two pumps have been transported to Japan via plane, for reaching the power plant as quickly as possible
- Putzmeister presents the new 42-5 truck-mounted concrete pump during a roadshow throughout Germany. The new pump has become the most innovative and versatile machine in the 40m class following the integration of more than 300 ideas, in the areas of application, economic efficiency, service and environmental protection.
- Putzmeister and Sany merge and thus will create a new global leader for concrete pumps. Aichtal will become Sany’s new headquarter for concrete machinery in the world outside of China.
- The new M 36-4 successfully enters the market – completely rethought and redesigned the machine is setting standards on the market!
- The first Telebelt TB 200 is built in Aichtal for placing concrete on the Panama Canal Expansion Project
- Putzmeister acquires Intermix from Hans-Georg Stetter. The truck-mixer maker is the ideal partner, as it rounds out the portfolio perfectly and strengthens Putzmeister in its market position.